Primary Care - Nurse Practitioner - WEEKENDS
Specialty Care Group
- Posted: over a month ago
The Specialty Care Group is a rapidly growing medical practice that provides residents in Skilled Nursing Facilities with top-of-the-line care. We are currently searching for talented Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to join our team! You will use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide the highest quality of care to our patients. The ideal Nurse Practitioner is confident, compassionate, and committed to delivering quality healthcare to the elderly population
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Performing physical exams and patient observations.
- Recording patients' medical histories and symptoms.
- Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
- Ordering, administering, and analyzing diagnostic tests.
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment, as needed.
- Diagnosing health issues and sharing it the physician on call.
- Administering medicine and other treatments.
- Detecting changes in patients' health and modifying treatment plans, as needed.
- Consulting with healthcare professionals and families.
- Training patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injury.
- Attention to detail.
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Requirements:
- CNP/Certified Nurse Practitioner License (A Nurse Practitioner is certified under section 6910 of the New York State Education Law and licensed as a Registered Nurse.)
- Graduate of a State registered Nurse Practitioner Program OR is certified as a Nurse Practitioner by a National Association.
- Primary Care or Geriatric experience in a clinic, hospital, or nursing home.
- Experience using diagnostic techniques to identify diseases and implement appropriate treatments.
- Experience managing a diverse staff and client-base is essential.
- Ability to communicate important health information effectively and compassionately.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with the elderly.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- DEA required.
- The Specialty Care Group is an EOE. M/F/D/V
- Very competitive salary
- Extremely flexible scheduling
- Back office administrative support
- Clinical support
Powered by JazzHR
Specialty Care Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?