Specialties Direct is a national distributor and subcontractor of CSI Division 10 products with branches in 11 states. We furnish and install products including restroom partitions and accessories, lockers, visual display boards, fire extinguishers and cabinets, bike racks, etc.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Prospect for new business and develop general contractor accounts
· Create, submit, and follow up on bid proposals for new projects
· Work with Project Managers as needed on projects sold
· Able to work cohesively in a team environment
Skills and Abilities
· Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales plans
· Read and interpret architectural drawings
· Navigate and work with computer programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional Preferred Qualities
· College degree
· Previous experience in the construction industry
Specialties Direct, Inc.
Why Work Here?Specialties Direct Inc. is a national distributor of CSI Division 10 products. Restroom accessories, flagpoles, visual display boards, lockers, restroom partitions and replacement hardware are some examples of the products we provide our customers.
Great opportunity to work with an established building products company.