Premier Commercial Real Estate Brokerage is seeking Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing agents to join their growing team based in the heart of Detroit, MI. The company sells and leases properties throughout Southeast Michigan!
This is an incredible opportunity with unlimited earning potential for those experienced in commercial real estate sales and leasing, and those looking to hone their skills in all facets of commercial real estate.
Candidates must be licensed or willing to obtain their license as a Real Estate Salesperson or Broker in the State of Michigan!
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of prior experience in Commercial Real Estate and have a proven track record in business development, relationship building, sales, or leasing. Success in this position requires candidates to be entrepreneurial minded and driven.
The ideal candidate will have proven skills in developing business relationships, developing leads that turn into sales or leases, and ensuring compliance with Federal, state, and local policies and regulations.
- Assist property owners with the sale and/or lease of their commercial properties throughout metro Detroit and southeast Michigan.
- Prospect, nurture, and develop potential leads and relationships.
- Tour business properties and review costs of maintaining the building, possible renovations, financing options and analytical data.
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price for clients.
- Assist with underwriting, leasing, and financing.
- Play a key role in negotiations with buyers and sellers over property prices and ensure all transactions are accurate and legal at closing.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local policies and regulations.
- Research property maintenance costs and possible renovating costs so clients will have thorough information before purchase negotiations.
- Respond to customer calls, emails, and web inquiries in a prompt and professional manner to an excellent client experience.
- Must be licensed or willing to obtain license as a Real Estate Salesperson or Broker in the State of Michigan.
- 3+ years of prior experience or willingness to learn all facets of commercial real estate.
- Self-motivated and driven with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Skilled in industry practices and lease language.
- Proven experience with business development, marketing, lead development, and sales.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
This is a commission-based position with unlimited earning potential with an established team!
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration! All submissions are confidential!
Specialized Talent Solutions, LLC
Why Work Here?Specialized Talent Solutions, LLC brings top talent together with organizations in the legal, medical, logistics, automotive, and hospitality industries, among others. Our team of recruitment consultants draw upon years of experience in several industries to help candidates find new opportunities, while ensuring that our clients across the country find the best candidates to join their team.
Excellent Opportunity! Immediate need!