- $85,000 to $95,000 Yearly
Attention electrical engineering enthusiasts! Are you ready to power up your career with an exciting opportunity? We are currently seeking a talented Electrical Engineer to join our dynamic team. With a competitive salary range of $85K to $95K, this position offers not only a rewarding compensation package but also a chance to work on groundbreaking projects in the design, repair, and testing of control systems and instrumentation equipment.
The Electrical Engineer applies knowledge of principles, theories, concepts, industry practices/standards related to the design, repair and testing of control systems and instrumentation equipment. They also help with other activities related to updating control panels, documenting/correcting errors and creating test procedures for systems of moderate complexity. They implement and administer company policies and procedures as delegated by management.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems, of moderate scope and complexity, that require judgment and ingenuity to trouble shoot and repair control systems and equipment
- Performs upgrades of control equipment, including design, programming, installation and commissioning
- Supervises and/or trains Electrical Engineering Technicians in routine operation, testing and troubleshooting of control systems including instrumentation, solenoid operated valves, AC and DC motors, Soft Starters, Variable Frequency Drives (VFD’s) and programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Works with Manufacturing, Electrical and Design Engineers to develop SOP’s and safety focused work instructions to test and troubleshoot electrical and electro-mechanical systems
- Works with Electrical Engineers to create and update electrical schematics
- Documents errors and desired improvements of Supplier Designed control systems. Then works directly with these suppliers, along with QA team members, to implement changes and corrections.
- This person will act as a liaison between production and offsite electrical engineering team members
- Bachelor of Applied Science or Technology degree in Electrical, Electronic or Instrumentation and Process Control Technology
- 2-4 years of experience with design, building and operation of electrical controls
- Good understanding of NEC standards
- Competent in interpreting electrical schematics
- Experience with 3-phase power
- Knowledge in operation of Controls Systems and Human Machine Interface (HMI) controls software, such as Allen Bradley and IFM
- Knowledge in use of Zuken E3 Electrical Design Software
- Knowledge in programming using ladder logic
- Understanding of UL Standards
- Strong supervisory, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Competent in the use of standard software applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel and operation of standard office equipment
So, what are you waiting for? Join our innovative team and power your career to new heights. Apply now for the chance to contribute to cutting-edge projects, grow both personally and professionally, and earn a competitive salary ranging from $85K to $95K. The future of electrical engineering starts here, with you!
Specialized Recruiting Group - ExpressProsOklahoma City, OK
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.