Project Manager / Blowmolding / Plastics
A large National Company in the Arbor, Michigan area is seeking a Sr. Project Manager. Ideal candidate will have previous experience working on capital (large equipment) projects in a manufacturing environment in preferably one of the following industries: plastics, packaging, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, healthcare. Great Benefits, Bonus and company Company paid relocation available.
· This position will manage complex capital projects directly related to the manufacturing of packaging containers used in the food and beverage industries.
· Review equipment requirements for manufacture of new products, manage multiple projects at multiple sites from conception to qualification with overall responsibility for productivity, timing and budget.
· Support productivity and cost reduction projects within manufacturing locations.
- Review plant infrastructure, layout and equipment against project requirements. Develop and manage plans for upgrades and expansion requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate the performance and cost of new, proposed or existing equipment. Includes evaluation of machinery, tooling, work flow, and vendors.
- Communicate with plants on a regular basis to understand long term project performance and support resolution of plant issues.
- Review and comment on plant requests to ensure accuracy and compliance to standards.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in mechanical , electrical engineering. or related engineering degree
- Minimum of seven years professional engineering experience in including seven years of project management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate technical information and to complete project assignments.
- Experience managing direct reports
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills..
- Experience in evaluating on-site manufacturing opportunities and managing on-site projects from concept to completion.
- Experience with SPC.
- Domestic travel required; approximately 50%
We pride ourselves on retained and contingent agreement options as well as consolidated reference checks and a high level of confidentiality. With over 20 years of industry experience, we are confident that we will place staff to meet your company needs.
Stable industry with large company, excellent salary and benefits with long term career growth!
Specialized Placement Group is focused on recruiting qualified and motivated candidates that are the best fit for your corporate culture. Through effective online profiles and interview tools, our efficient process saves you time so you are able to invest it back into your company. We pride ourselves on retained and contingent agreement options as well as consolidated reference checks and a high level of confidentiality. With over 20 years of industry experience, we are confident that we will place staff to meet your company needs.
Specialized Placement GroupAnn Arbor, MI
WebsiteView All Specialized Placement Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.