EXCITING OPPORTUNITY! Large Manufacturer in the Augusta, GA area is seeking an Electrical Engineer with Controls and PLC programming experience. You will be part of the Plant Electrical Engineering team and trouble shoot electrical control systems in manufacturing equipment. Must have experience with working with electrical systems including PLCs, Motion Control, Servo, Motor Control, Drives, and HMI’s. This is a direct hire permanent position with a strong salary and benefits package along with long term career growth. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.Excellent salary, bonus and benefit package. Long term career growth. Company paid relocation for qualified candidates.
- Manage electrical systems for plant equipment, equipment relocations and capital equipment projects
- Interface with other Plant Engineering team members
- Working with PLCs, Motion Controllers, Motor Controls including Motor Starters, Variable Frequency, AC/DC Drives, Network Systems, and HMI’s.
- Assist in the design and trouble shooting of electrical control systems in manufacturing equipment
- Supervising craftspeople, contractors and other vendors on new plant construction
- Resolve problems with plant electrical systems including resetting PLC programs and writing programs as needed for equipment modifications or line relocations
- 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing or Industrial environment
- PLC programming skills
- Background with lacapital equipment projects
- Experience with retrofits or electrical installations for new machines
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related Engineering Degree
- Allen Bradley experience preferred
- Basic CAD skills