Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Specialized Construction Inc. Cleveland, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Specialized Construction Inc. is a full-service asphalt paving company, which includes hot mix paving, pavement planing, chip sealing, fog sealing, crack sealing, asphalt recycling and various other specialty pavement techniques.
Our fleet is comprised of over 100 pieces of heavy equipment and vehicles which include asphalt pavers, milling machines, distriibutors, backhoe loaders, rollers, trucks, and much more.
• 2-3 years of mechanical experience is preferred.
• Class B CDL is preferred, ability to drive company vehicles is a requirement.
• Basic knowledge of engines, both gas and diesel.
• Basic knowledge of 12-24v electrical systems, hydraulic systems, and pneumatic systems.
• Ability to follow and understand user manuals/schematics.
• Clean and neat work habits.
• Ability to follow directions, work as a team, or troubleshoot and make repairs independently.
• Ability to complete work orders and service reports.
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and dependability are all traits required to be successful in our shop.
• Experience with welding, oxy acetylene cutting, plasma cutting, and fabricating will all be viewed favorably.
Specialized Construction Inc. offers competitive wages, great benefits (some of which includes paid insurance, uniforms, retirement pension, and company supplied tools), and a team of skilled professionals that work with customer care.
Specialized Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, religion, or other legally protected status.
Specialized Construction Inc.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Specialized Construction Inc.