Direct Support Professional BHS
Special People in the Northeast. Whitehall Township, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come Join Us At SPIN Inc!
SPIN is offering a Recruitment bonus for all new hires of $750.00 pro rated based on a 40 hour week. This will be paid out after successful completion of your probationary period.
We Are Currently Seeking Direct Support Professionals Who Are Able To Provide A Life Of Possibilities To People. SPIN Has Won The Top Workplace Award For 11 Years Straight And Is Known As One Of The Top Leading Providers For The Past 50 Years.
SPIN Offers Benefits to Their Employees Who Work 30+ Hours. These Benefits Include:
- Full medical benefits only $5 per pay – free Dental & Vision coverage
- 40 hour employees earn 3 weeks PTO in their first year
- retirement plan and biannual employer match
- Up to $500 yearly in Wellness plan rewards
- COVID-19 Vacation bonus available ($500 with additional opportunities bonuses)
- Tuition Reimbursement, Childcare Discount, Longevity & referral bonuses and much more!
The Accountabilities of Direct Support Professional in the Behavior Health Arrangement
· The role of a direct support professional is complex and requires a specific set of skills and values. The following represents what to expect in one’s practice as a direct support professional.
· Direct support professionals assist people who need support to lead self-directed lives and participate fully in their communities. Direct support professionals recognize the unique gifts, preferences and needs of each person supported.
· Direct support professionals recognize the person hood of people they support. They partner with them in making informed decisions and everyday choices about their finances, well-being, relationships, and employment.
· Direct support professionals will use knowledge, skills (competencies), and values (NADSP Code of Ethics) to guide their work and provide quality services. Direct support professionals continue to learn and develop their professional abilities through ongoing in-service and self-directed education and training.
· Direct support professionals understand that quality services occur at the point of interaction with the people that they support.
· Direct support professionals realize that their role includes being a mentor and a facilitator. Direct support professionals inform the people they support regarding their responsibilities and advocate with them for their valued role in society.
· Direct support professionals empower people they support to have meaningful relationships with friends, their families, and promote integration and inclusion in all our nation’s communities.
· Direct support professionals respect the privacy of the people they support and commit to promote their physical and emotional well-being.
The tools you need:
· High School Diploma / GED;
· Must be at least 18 years of age;
· Must have a valid PA/NJ Driver’s License and 1 year of driving experience
SPIN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. SPIN does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.”
BROOKE COURT BHA - Tues, Wed, & Thur 4p-12a
SHERMAN CLA - Sun & Mon 4p-12a
Special People in the Northeast.
AddressWhitehall Township, PA
Personal CareView all jobs at Special People in the Northeast.