Position: Product Manager Marketing
Reports To: Product Manager / Marketing
Location: USA ( WORK FROM HOME )
At Special Fire Utensils, We’re a service company that performs annual inspection & testing of fire alarm systems, sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, fire hoses, emergency lighting, restaurant / kitchen fire suppression systems, C02 systems, fire hydrants, clean agent gas systems, fire safety plans, back-flow preventer testing, audibility sound testing, and alarm verification’s. We also sell and install new systems and service all brands of fire alarm equipment.
As a Product manger you will represent Special Fire Utensils and Supports the marketing and sales departments by facilitating internal and external collaboration and by assisting with the planning and execution of campaigns and programs. With responsibilities ranging from purchasing Fire Equipment , the Special Fire Utensils brings strong attention to detail and organization to all projects. Special Fire Utensils enables clear communication and fosters a dealership-wide culture of teamwork, serving as the point of contact between the marketing, sales, Fire Equipment , product support, and executive leadership teams.
What you’ll be doing primarily:
* Acting as the user-advocate during the whole product development life-cycle, subjecting early-stage designs to expert review, and offering suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
* Providing input and feedback in departmental discussions on issues relating to the products, contributing towards product strategy and vision.
* Writing comprehensive documentation for the different products with specifications and user stories, assuring the readability and accessibility across all departments in the company.
* Collaborating with leaders of multidisciplinary teams to execute on business objectives, defining how features will contribute to the roadmap.
* Taking high-level product ideas from conceptualization to commercialization, working with relevant departments to establish time frames, expectations, feasibility, and alignment.
* Gathering and evaluating users’ feedback, ideas, and opinions.
* Continuously researching and learning about the users, market, competitors and similar products.
* Executing in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
* Other duties as required or assigned.
* Have at least 1- 3 years of experience working in Product Management or have a degree in one of the following disciplines: business, computer science, economics, finance, marketing, psychology, or equivalent work experience.
* Very strong communication skills, written and spoken, with extremely high emotional intelligence.
* Metrics-driven to identify the key success indicators for the different products.
* Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and flexible to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
* Analytical skills to examine internal and external data.
* Knowledge on how to conduct user interviews and gather feedback directly from customers.
* Fluent written and oral English skills.
Bonus if you have:
* Experience working in fintech or finance-related topics.
Importantly, if you’re looking for a senior role with us, you will have achieved many of the things above while also providing mentorship to others, and have engaged in public speaking opportunities.