We are seeking several Class A CDL Drivers. As we continue to grow, multiple LOCAL P&D Routes available. (HOME EVERYDAY)
Unparalleled Retail Delivery Services Since 1968.
Every retail company’s shipping, delivery, and warehousing needs are unique. At Special Dispatch of California our #1 priority is to help our clients successfully streamline these processes with the most cost-effective methods available. You can trust our organization to be prompt, accurate and professional every step of the way.
*M - F 4 am - 1 PM + OT
*M - F 2 PM - 11 PM + OT
- South Bay
- Inland Empire
- San Fernando Valley
- San Gabriel Valley
- Orange County
- West L.A.
- Semi Valley
- High Desert
Summary: Local driving; multiple stop deliveries to brick and mortar retail stores in shopping and strip malls. Breaking down of freight, scanning of cartons and pallets, and delivery to storefronts/backdoor. Pick-ups from 3PL fulfillment centers.
- Minimum age of 25
- Class A CDL w/ minimum 2-year experience
- Must have a clean driving record – HR print out required
- Must Pass criminal history check and DOT physical and drug screen
- Road test required
- Frequent stand/walk during delivery activities
- Frequent sitting throughout the work shift
- Frequent push/pulling using both hands/arms, to transport loaded hand truck up/down curbs and stairs
- In truck cab, trailer, or customer location 80% of the time, exposure to outdoors during delivery 20% of the time
- Drivers must be flexible with all start times and shifts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery and pick-up
- Touch delivery
- Break down of pallets and freight/cartons per store order/manifest
- Exchange inventory pallets
- Drop trailers at specific locations
- Maintain legal weight limits and distributions
- Line-haul to Las Vegas, Phoenix, and San Francisco. LTL freight route on a 28' bobtail or 53' trailer
- Provide the highest level of customer service and product integrity for every client by safe and timely delivery of customer orders
- Ability to read/write/record data and perform simple mathematical calculations
- Ability to work independently
Why choose Special Dispatch of California?
- Friendly work environment
- Competitive wages
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
Starting Pay: $24.00 - $26.00 (based on Experience)
$1,500 Sign on Bonus after 90 days of Employment
Inquire by calling 714-521-8200 EXT. 131, ask for Alex Corzo.
Special Dispatch of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer