Workers Compensation Paralegal
Special Counsel Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Special Counsels client in downtown Pittsburgh is in need of a workers compensation paralegal. Client is 100% back in the office. If you like going into an office environment and are a litigation paralegal, this could be the job for you. Are you highly organized, do you like summarizing medical records, preparing for hearings and assisting attorneys in the practice of law? Please view qualifications and reach out to Mary.Welsh@specialcounsel.com
- ABA Paralegal certificate preferred
- Attention to detail and have an ability to stay organized
- Ability to summarize medical records
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Prior workers compensation experience at some point of your career
- Ability to type 45 wpm or greater
To hear ore please reach out to Mary.Welsh@specialcounsel or Pittsburgh@specialcounsel.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conv The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
LegalView all jobs at Special Counsel