Are you a Workers' Compensation Paralegal looking for a new career opportunity in Nashville? Our client has a job opening at a boutique style law firm that may be a good fit for you!
This position will:
- Assist with general administration of claims, lawsuits, and litigation
- Compile medical and employee records, etc. related to claims
- Perform legal research and prepare documents for filing
- Provide professional legal support to Attorneys for mediation, hearings and trials
- College Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate
- Extensive knowledge of workers’ compensation law and procedures
- Excellent communcation skills to interact with clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
To be considered for this position, please The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.