Special Counsel is seeking an experienced Worker’s Compensation Paralegal for an opening with a law firm client in Charlotte, NC. This stable firm has an excellent reputation and is looking to add a team player to their worker’s compensation practice.
- Assist with general administration of claims, lawsuits, and litigation
- Summarize medical records
- Prepare discovery responses and requests
- Perform legal research and prepare documents for filing
- Provide professional legal support to Attorneys for mediation, hearings and trials
- College Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate
- At least two years of law firm litigation experience
- Knowledge of workers’ compensation law and procedures (plaintiff or defense)
- Excellent communication skills to interact with clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
To be considered for this position, please apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest a The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.