Would you have any interest in working at a prominent corporation providing Technical Support to their Legal Operations headquartered in the Pittsburgh region? This is a long term contract position that will provide a wide variety of IT support and training to 100+ end users. Our client offers a great work environment and has been consistently ranked as one of the best places to work.
- 3 or more years of experience providing IT support and training to end-users.
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Industry certifications are preferred. MCSA or equivalent is a plus.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 is a must. The ideal candidate must be able to support and train end users with this technology.
- Technical skills with the following are preferred. Microsoft Office 2010 or newer, Windows 7 or newer, remote access systems (Citrix, Remote Desktop, VPN), Document Management Systems (iManage, Desksite, Enterprise Vault, Open Text), Relativity and experience trouble shooting mobile devices and hardware peripherals
- Superb time management and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills
- Law Firm experience is preferred.
If you would like the opportunity to work in an impressive corporate legal department, please apply for this Technical Support Specialist opportunity today. Also, please see our additional job opportunities at www.specialcounsel.com and apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled< The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.