Special Counsel Austin is seeking candidates for an in-house real estate paralegal position in Austin, Texas. This newly created role will support the General Counsel as well as work directly with outside counsel on transactional real estate matters.
- Prepare acquisition and sale contracts
- Schedule and facilitate closings
- Research and review title commitments, title exception documents, surveys, etc.
- Prepare closing documents and closing instruction letters
- Other legal duties in furtherance of company goals
- Bachelor's degree
- Paralegal Certificate
- 2+ years of experience as a real estate paralegal
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an established real estate organization. If interested, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest an The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.