Special Counsel (SCI) AUSTIN is seeking candidates for an experienced Real Estate Paralegal to assist with temporary/short term projects.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working in a transactional real estate role within a law firm or bank/mortgage company
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Capable of handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Experience assisting real estate attorneys with reviewing title commitments, title exception documents, and surveys;
- Reviewing loan documents
- Experience reviewing and redlining agreements
- Assist with transactions including drafting and compiling transaction documents, forming corporate entities, preparing closing checklists and tracking completion of checklist items; and, preparing closing binders.
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment
- Local candidates preferred; Remote/non-local candidates will be considered.
- Pay rate based on experience
If interested, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veteran The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.