Real Estate Legal Assistant
Special Counsel Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Review and redline legal documents such as purchase and sale agreements, closing documents, loan documents, etc.
- Maintain attorney calendars
- Enter attorney time into billing software
- Various other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience working in a law firm supporting real estate or transactional practice groups
If you are interested in this real estate legal assistant position in Austin, Texas, please apply using the link below!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
LegalView all jobs at Special Counsel