Special Counsel is seeking a Real Estate Attorney for a law firm in Atlanta, GA. Qualified candidates need at least four years of commercial real estate experience. This is a great opportunity to make some extra money while adding experience to your resume.
- Draft leases, purchase and sale agreements, letters of intent, deeds, etc. for residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Coordinate and direct the review, management and preparation of commercial leasing and acquisition documentation.
- Review Purchase and Sale Agreements, due diligence, monitor contingencies, review and prepare title objections, survey and environmental reviews, closing documents and wire transfers.
- Conduct closings and complete post-closing documentation and administration.
- Negotiate leases and amendments.
If you are interested in learning more about this part time role in Atlanta, apply today by submitting your resume below.&nb The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.