Are you a litigation paralegal interested in a full time, permanent job opportunity in Miami, Florida? You will be responsible for managing cases from start to finish; preparing legal documents and correspondence; discovery and non-party production; hearing and trial preparation; general case management; assist with scheduling and calendar management; knowledge of federal and state statutes; assisting with any and all aspects of the litigation process. The ideal candidate will have a great understanding of medical terminology, exhibit high attention to detail, and works well under pressure.
- 3-5 years of personal injury/medical malpractice experience required
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal certificate preferred
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Motivated and an independent worker
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health Insurance
- Retirement benefits or account
- Paid Parking
Please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arr The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.