Special Counsel is searching for Litigation Paralegal to join a law firm in Raleigh Durham area. The ideal candidate will have previous litigation experience. The firm will offer a generous compensation package to the successful candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assist attorneys with deposition, trial preparation, and document review in litigations
- Research, investigate, analyze, and summarize facts and factual issues relevant to practice area
- Scheduling hearings with state and federal courts
- Provide assistance with case settlements
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with legal research tools
- Prior knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest a The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.