Recently graduated & looking for temporary work this Summer? Looking for an entry level opportunity and want to get your foot in the door? No experience? No problem – we provide training!
Special Counsel is seeking college graduates for upcoming legal review projects in Austin, TX. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest legal consulting services in the country and get your foot in the door within the growing data breach field. Whether you’re looking for long-term opportunities, or looking for a resume-builder while seeking permanent employment, we have you covered! See below for more details and submit your resume today!
- Project Start Date: Tuesday, July 23rd
- Anticipated Duration: Approximately 4 days, but more projects to start after this one is completed
- Project Commitment: Must be able to work 8 hours per day for duration of project
- Pay: $15/hour
- Location: Special Counsel Review Center in Austin (no remote work)
- Responsibilities: Reviewing documents online for data breach cases
- Will provide training – Project Manager will be onsite!
- Bachelor’s level college degree required
- Comfortable using technology to analyze data – must have experience using Microsoft Excel
- Attention-to-detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to commit to project for entire duration
If you’re ready to join a fun and important legal review project, please submit your resume in Word format ASAP for consideration. Look forward to connecting with you soon and referrals also highly welcome!
Also interested in what else Special Counsel has to offer? Please visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/D The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.