Are you an experienced legal assistant or legal secretary interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Glendale, CA? We especially want to hear from those with health insurance experience. You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; filing and e-filing for state and federal courts; calendaring; client contact; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for some administrative tasks, such as answering phones, attorney time entry, billing and expense report support, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. We are looking for a candidate with high attention to detail who produces excellent work products, even in a busy office. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, pleasant demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of strong legal assistant or legal secretary experience required, medical insurance experience is a plus!
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- A thorough understanding of filing/e-filing and legal document formatting guidelines
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified legal assistant or legal secretary interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.