Special Counsel is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant for a prestigious law firm client’s trust and estates practice in Charleston, SC. If you have at least three years of law firm legal support experience, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Draft and proofread a variety legal documents
- Transcribes dictation
- Answer phones and transfer calls
- Scheduling and calendaring
- Maintain filing system
- Manage client and case files in electronic database
- 3+ years of law firm legal support experience requirement
- Experience providing support to trust and estates practice preferred
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and minimum 60 wpm typing
- Superior project and case management skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting role in Charleston, apply today by submitting your resume The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.