Special Counsel is seeking an Insurance Defense Paralegal for an immediate opening at a top-notch law firm in San Antonio, Texas. If you have at least three years of insurance defense experience and you are looking for a new opportunity – please apply today! They offer a competitive compensation package and a great working environment.
- Preparing, revising and finalizing correspondence and legal documents/pleadings in Microsoft Word
- Managing high volume discovery documents
- eFiling in state and federal court
- Managing attorney schedules
- Updating calendar with case related deadlines and upcoming events
- Interacting with clients
- Maintaining client files and entering information in the firm’s practice management program
- 3+ years of insurance defense experience
- Must be organized, detail oriented, capable of multi-tasking
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience using Relativity or eDiscovery software is a plus
Are you qualified for this Insurance Defense position in San Antonio, Texas? If so, please apply directly below. Visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to view additional opportunities throughout the country.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.