Parker + Lynch Legal is working with a highly-regarded AmLaw firm in Nashville in its search for an Associate to join its nationally-recognized Healthcare team. This is a rare career opportunity to join a Chambers-ranked practice group with a diverse client base and workload, including major hospitals and health systems, behavioral health providers, long-term care facilities, and ambulatory surgery centers.
Responsibilities would include assisting with healthcare regulatory and compliance matters, fraud and abuse issues, mergers & acquisitions and other corporate transactions, provider reimbursement matters, and healthcare facility licensure and accreditation issues.
Ideal candidates would have:
- At least 2 years of experience analyzing healthcare regulatory and compliance matters and assisting in healthcare corporate transactions in a large law firm or sophisticated boutique;
- JD from a top-tier law school and superior academic credentials;
- Excellent research, writing, and oral communication skills;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and high attention to detail; and
- Admission to the Tennessee bar or eligibility for admission in the state.
This is a great opportunity to work at a collegial law firm that offers sophisticated work and top of market compensation!
Please submit your resume for consideration.