Special Counsel is staffing an upcoming possible German language Document Review opportunity that is expected to start off late March, early April. Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new opportunity!
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: Late March- Early April 2019
- Expected Duration: 3 weeks
- Bar Requirement: licensed in Washington, DC, active and in good standing
- Hour requirement: 40 hours a week
- Pay: 50/hr
- Location: Special Counsel location at 20006
- Required Experience: document review experience is preferred, MUST be fluent in German, If you are not ALTA tested in the German language we can provide one
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming eDiscovery German review in Washington, DC don’t delay! Submit your resume today to email@example.com in Word format. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.comto review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.