Parker+Lynch Legal is seeking a Finance Associate for a law firm in Nashville, TN. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of prior corporate finance experience.
- Assist partners with drafting documents related to secured and unsecured lending transactions;
- Participate in the evaluation and creation of end-product financial instruments on behalf of clients;
- Advise clients on banking and financial institution regulations and compliance and lending matters.
- 3+ years of law firm experience;
- Superior analytical and writing skills;
- Excellent academic credentials from an accredited institution;
- Licensed to practice in Tennessee.
Would you like to learn more about the Finance Associate Attorney position in Nashville? If so, please apply The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.