File Clerk/Case Clerk
Special Counsel Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a file clerk/case clerk interested in a full-time, contract opportunity in Miami, FL? We especially want to hear from those who have prior legal experience, especially with a background in immigration law. We are looking for an eager administrative professional who will be comfortable with high-volume documents, printing and scanning, organizing binders, and other tasks as assigned. You can also expect a lot of filing and file maintenance and all manner of other records-related projects. This role requires high attention to detail and has room to grow for eager, enthusiastic candidates who want to grow their skill set and repsonsibilities. Are you the sharp, articulate candidate we are searching for?
- 2+ years of law firm experience, immigration experience is a huge plus!
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are a qualified file clerk/case clerk interested in stepping up your career today, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Special Counsel