Special Counsel has a job opportunity for a Family Law Paralegal in Jacksonville, FL! If you are a paralegal with at least three (3) years of civil litigation experience managing large volumes of discovery, this could be the perfect job for you!
• 3+ years of civil litigation experience managing discovery, including responding to subpoenas, summarizing documents and e-filing
• Florida paralegal certification is a plus
• Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel, and CaseMap
• Must work well in a fast paced, complex and demanding environment
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong verbal and written skills
If you want to be considered for this Family Law Paralegal job in Jacksonville, FL, submit your resume today in Word format below. Please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conv The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.