Are you an experienced attorney with either general corporate and/or real estate transactional experience interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Orange County, CA? If so, Special Counsel has an excellent opportunity for you! We are looking for someone with contract matters, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and real estate transactional experience. Soft skills and a collaborative, team spirit are keys to success in this role. We want to hear from you if you have excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a helpful, “can do” attitude.
- 2 - 3+ years of either general corporate and/or real estate transactional experience required
- JD required; must be licensed and in good standing in CA
- Strong academic credentials are strongly preferred
- Solid interpersonal skills and communication skills (both written and verbal) are a huge asset
- Collaborative, team-building attitude is a must
If you are a qualified corporate / real estate transactional associate interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.