Special Counsel Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Assist with entity formation
- Draft and review state filings and forms
- Manage quarterly communication and meeting process
- Provide day to day support to attorneys
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a law firm
- Bachelor’s Degree required
If you are an experienced Corporate Paralegal looking to take your career to the next level, please click 'apply now' below.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
LegalView all jobs at Special Counsel