Special Counsel Austin is seeking candidates to join a corporate practice in Austin, Texas. This role will play a supporting role in transaction management, including financings, mergers and acquisitions and general governance matters.
Responsibilities and qualifications include:
- preparing draft documentation for filings with the Secretary of State and other state or federal government agencies
- basic private company governance matters and routine document preparation, including corporate legal research, drafting resolutions, preparing and maintaining detailed record books, and preparing stock certificates; managing lien searches and summarizing lien search results; preparing closing volumes, including indexing, document assembly, binding and final distribution.
- 4+ years of corporate paralegal experience;
- excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have experience with corporate M&A
- Bachelor's degree or Paralegal Certificate is strongly preferred.
- Local candidates preferred.
Firm offers a competitive salary and benefit package and a great work environment. If qualified and interested, apply The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.