Special Counsel is currently recruiting a Temp-to-Hire Corporate Paralegal for an Akron Corporation. This position is 80% remote. The paralegal is required to attend meetings and other events on-site at the company.
- Integrate, manage and support the Company’s contract management system.
- Manage administrative support personnel when appropriate and/or perform administrative duties as required.
- Develop (as applicable), integrate and manage the Law Department policies, including but not limited to, Records Retention and Legal Work and Contract Procedure.
- Represent Law Department with internal and external clients at meetings and project committees as required.
- Maintain and monitor the Law Department’s case statistics and metrics.
- Maintain and manage case information and associated deadlines.
- Perform legal and factual research; prepare reports as requested
- Effectively organize and manage meetings as required.
- Analyze Board communications to insure all action items are recorded and completed.
- Transcribe, review and edit board and committee minutes.
- Prepare resolutions and written consents.
- Manage indexing system for resolutions and written consents.
- Manage stock trade window notifications.
- Update bylaws, committee charters and other board related documents.
- A minimum of 3-5 years corporate paralegal experience in a law firm or corporate legal department
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate
Board of Directors
Would you like to learn more about the Temp-to-Hire Corporate Paralegal position that Special Counsel has available in Akron, Ohio? If so, then please submit your resume below. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter @cherylnjacobs for additional career opportunities. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants wi The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.