Now hiring for a contract nurse paralegal job in West Michigan, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have 2+ years of experience providing support to attorneys in this practice area? If so, then apply today to be considered for this job!
Nurse Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
- Medical record review and analysis, research, medical writing, interaction with experts and clients, trial preparation
- General case management, including preparing case summaries and reports for clients
- Trial preparation including exhibit organization, coordinating with witnesses, and preparing fact and expert witness binders
- Lexis, Westlaw, and other legal research
- Maintaining positive contact with clients and observing confidentiality of client matters
- Registered nurse
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Paralegal Certificate a huge plus
- Case management experience a plus
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Women/Veter The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.