Parker + Lynch Legal is now working on a search for one of our national Am Law firm clients for a strong Commercial Real Estate Finance and Transactions Attorney job in Houston, Texas. This position requires a high level of sophisticated work, allows for significant client contact, and is great for an attorney interested in a robust, busy platform with a clear path to partnership.
• Extensive experience handling sophisticated high value real estate transactions
• Finance/banking experience as it relates to real estate transactions
• Preparing and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, closing documents, leases, and loan documents
• Reviewing due diligence items including organizational documents, title and survey, and addressing any closing and handling issues
• Negotiating, preparing and revising restrictive covenants, subordination agreements, and loan agreements and modifications
• At least two years of relevant experience
• Must have a wide-range of commercial real estate transaction knowledge, including real estate finance, purchase and sale agreements, joint ventures, leases, acquisitions, mortgage and asset-based financing, dispositions and development of real property and assets
• Knowledge of Texas real estate laws
• Excellent academics required
If this Commercial Real Estate Finance and Transactions Associate Attorney job in Houston, Texas sounds like a great fit, please submit your resume and law school transcript for confidential consideration. We would love to speak with you about your experience and this opportunity in detail.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disa The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.