Are you a litigation paralegal interested in a full-time opportunity in Fort Myers, Florida? If so, then apply today to be considered for this job! You will be responsible for preparing legal documents; general case management; assist with scheduling and maintaining attorney calendar; knowledge of federal and state statutes; trial preparation; Lexis, Westlaw, and other legal research; assisting with any and all aspects of the litigation process. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, work well under pressure, and handle time sensitive tasks in an efficient manner.
- 2+ years of commercial litigation experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Previous case management system experience a plus
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and con The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.