Special Counsel is searching for Litigation Paralegal to join a renowned firm in Downtown Raleigh. The ideal candidate will have previous commercial litigation experience. The firm will offer a generous compensation package to the successful candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assist attorneys with deposition, trial preparation, and document review in litigations
- Coordinate trial witnesses with attorneys and secretaries
- Facilitate document productions, including confidentiality, deliverables, service and drafting privilege logs
- Research, investigate, analyze, and summarize facts and factual issues relevant to practice area
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 or more years of litigation experience
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior knowledge of e-discovery software and electronic filing systems
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest a The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.