Special Counsel (AUSTIN) is seeking candidates for a Bankruptcy PARALEGAL position!
- Review, analyze, and enter debtor information derived from chapter 11, 12, 13 bankruptcy plans into client system of record and company bankruptcy application
- Timely refer objections to counsel upon determination of necessity.
- Work electronic case monitoring files to ensure timely review of amended bankruptcy plans.
- Respond to routine inquiries from clients, vendors and staff regarding internal and external processes.
- Review and interpret all documents (legal & otherwise) including recorded deed of trusts, notes, bankruptcy plans and schedules.
- Utilize routine reporting to ensure plan reviews are conducted in a timely manner and ensuring legal and client deadlines are met.
- Effective organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow in a high-volume production environment
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Attention to detail to perform accurate and quality work
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to learn and work within constantly changing priorities
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years Bankruptcy Experience or Bachelor’s Degree. Paralegal experience in bankruptcy preferred.
- Familiarity with bankruptcy and mortgage servicing systems such as: LPS, Fiserv, LoanSphere and MSP preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience
If you are qualified and interested in this posit The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.