Special Counsel is searching for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our client’s thriving organization in downtown Tampa, Florida! This is a temp-to-perm opportunity with excellent benefits.
- Assist with answering the phone
- Greet visitors and sign them in
- Provide support to the corporate governance team and other departments within the company
- Reserve conference rooms, setup and cleanup
- Assist with special projects
- Prepare suspense reports
You are the perfect fit if:
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel (Required)
- You have (five) 5+ years of professional experience as an executive administrative assistant
- You demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, client-oriented focus, professional demeanor, initiative, analytical thinking, attention to detail and organizational skills
Are you interested in pursuing this Executive Administrative Assistant position? If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link.