Senior Marketing Manager (San Jose/Dallas/Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Every day, across the Internet, trust is secured by hundreds of thousands of people working behind the scenes to fight constantly evolving attacks from fraudsters, hackers, scammers, and identity thieves. The no-code SpecTrust ROAM platform gives cybercrime fighters the ability to deliver powerful high-trust experiences for their good customers in minutes instead of months. Before SpecTrust ROAM, this speed and agility was available only to their hacker adversaries.
We’re hiring a Senior Marketing Manager to build on our momentum and unlock the potential of people, data, and teams in the fight against cybercrime by managing the growth and refinement of a category-defining platform that draws from our founding team’s experience fighting fraud and identity abuse in every market and at the largest scales.
SpecTrust is a venture-backed startup with a people-focused culture and a mission to fight crime on the internet. Our unique platform solves enterprise-scale problems related to finding bad actors and protecting good users on the web. Our team is small but growing fast, meaning that each member of the team gets to make major impact and affect the future direction of our company. We accomplish this partly through working exclusively with modern technologies across the stack (Rust, TypeScript, GraphQL, Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS, etc.) to build a scalable product and maintain a healthy development experience. We are understanding and accommodating when it comes to the diverse needs of a modern engineering team, meaning that we are remote-friendly and allow flexible working hours. SpecTrust is a value-driven company looking to build and support a team of engineers who want to enact change and solve interesting problems.
Our values inform everything that we do. A company is comprised of people, not employees, and this idea is core to the heart of our team. We operate with empathy, transparency, and honesty in all interactions both internal and external. We maintain a constant focus on learning and growth, both at a individual and organization level. We actively seek out diverse perspectives to drive new ideas and empower innovation. Read more about our values on our company website.
What You'll Get To Do
- Know our customers and understand how our technology will address their immediate needs
- You’ll collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to refine a go-to-market segmentation that ensures SpecTrust addresses the customers with the greatest needs first
- You’ll effectively communicate across channels how our technology uniquely addresses the customer’s identified needs
- You’ll be data-driven and directive in running initiatives to improve our new lead acquisition and conversion to meetings
- Unlock autonomy and velocity inside SpecTrust by supporting our culture of written communication. You’ll maintain clear, high-utility written documentation that serves as a single source of truth, including:
- Customer intelligence (at the market, company, and champion levels)
- Reference documents
- Talk pages / decision documents (DACI)
- Execute and iterate rapidly on a market thesis with concrete company targets and personas that require
- Subject matter experience
- Business acumen
- Technical empathy
Experience We're Excited To See
- You’ve been responsible for outcomes in driving conversion along the marketing and sales funnel
- You’ve led or influenced multi-disciplinary projects with stakeholders from engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success
- You’ve dealt with ambiguity in achieving a goal and have aligned internal and external stakeholders to define success using decision frameworks, reference documents, and project collateral
- You have deep convictions about unlocking the potential of the Internet through SpecTrust’s fraud and cybersecurity defenses
- You are a strong individual contributor who can today perform the functions of the team you will build out tomorrow
What Skills Are Relevant
- 4+ years in driving new user growth through marketing campaigns
- Practical knowledge of:
- Experience driving growth in enterprise SaaS while meeting CAC and LTV requirements (or equivalent KPIs)
- Benchmarking campaign effectiveness across multiple channels and adjusting spend / opening new channels to meet revenue targets
- Agile approach to marketing with measurable outcomes and continuous improvement through experiments
- Market analysis to define target personas / industry sectors and derive stable revenue pipeline projections
- Technical familiarity with:
- Google Analytics
- Business familiarity with:
- Online payments
- Consumer fintech
- Financial institutions
- Company paid health, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO (that you can actually use)
- Remote friendly with flexible working hours
- Headquarters in lively downtown San Jose, a 10-minute walk from CalTrain
Commitment To Diversity
We are SpecTrust: whole, diverse, and authentic people. Some of us have had the same identity since the day we were born, while the rest of us have come into ourselves through a series of life events. We recognize that companies are made out of people, and strive to build a company that celebrates the diversity of cultures, backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints. This idea is so important that it became a core value around which we built the company. We are dedicated to sustaining an environment that’s inclusive of people like you, exactly as you are.
AddressSan Jose, CA
BusinessView all jobs at SpecTrust