- Posted: over a month ago
WORK 36 HOURS = GET PAID FOR 40 HOURS!
OVERTIME STARTS AFTER 36 HOURS WORKED!
Hours are 3:00pm - 3:00am Monday through Wednesday! This is your chance to get paid for 40 hours each week AND enjoy long weekends - The best of both!
Here is your chance to showcase your skills with an established, yet growing, company. We offer a variety of challenging work that play to each employee's strengths. No experience? No problem! We will train! Apply today! Check us out at www.specsys.org!
The Welder has primary responsibility to tack weld piece parts together, completing critical weldments and help maintain welding equipment.
As a Welder for SpecSys, your job responsibilities would be:
- Utilizing appropriate welding equipment to fit, tack and weld parts together
- Identifying appropriate weld processes
- Laying out welding sequences to ensure products are manufactured correctly
- Accurately reading/interpreting blueprints and weld symbols
What are we looking for in a quality candidate? Someone who:
- Understands and has the willingness to follow existing QC processes
- Has a detailed understanding of welding processes and shop capabilities
- Can read and understand written information
- Has knowledge of how products are made
- Has mechanical knowledge of designing and controlling of equipment
- Can identify problems, review information and use math skills to solve problems
- Is able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Can bend, crawl and be on their feet for 8 plus hours per work day
- Has a welding AAS Degree
- Has at least 1 Year of experience
- Or any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance
Many tasks include their own work and/or the review of work of others in the department. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
*See RITALKA 2022 GROW Program for details
SpecSys is a full service provider that offers project management, engineering, and manufacturing for fast track projects, systems, and products with a main focus on large mobile equipment - if it moves and it's big, we can do it! At SpecSys, we take safety and quality very seriously. We want our employees to go home in the same way they arrived at work (maybe even better if possible) and we do that by providing our services On Time, On Budget, and Done Right. As one of the few engineering and manufacturing companies that are ISO-9001:2015 certified, you know that our standards and processes are first-rate.
Why You Should Apply Here
SpecSys is a family-owned company that focuses on creating jobs in rural communities in the upper Midwest; purposefully deciding to create jobs away from the chaos of larger metro areas. Our company values help to foster strong relationships with not only our employees and customers, but also our communities. We take pride in finding careers that fit the person rather than a person to fit a job which allows us all to do extraordinary things with ordinary people.
SpecSys offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, disability, and 401(k) with a match.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
ConstructionView all jobs at SpecSys