We are seeking a reliable professional to join our team as a Commercial Painter Supervisor.
Applicants should have professional painting experience.
You should also be familiar with epoxy coatings that protect industrial surfaces and provide specialized qualities, such as slip resistance, reflectivity, and anti-corrosion.
In addition to painting industrial or commercial buildings, you may also be asked to assist with power washing and sandblasting surfaces as part of various projects, so any experience with this type of equipment is a major plus.
We expect everyone on our crew to be clean and organized.
- Supervise crew while working alongside the team
- Paint interior and exterior of commercial buildings
- Set up scaffolding and ensure that you have covered all fixtures before painting
- Comply with OSHA regulations - we will pay for you to take the course to become OSHA certified
- This is a Monday-Friday but there are occasions that we have to work overtime as needed
- There will be limited travel
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Leadership skills
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Professional painting experience
- Experience with painting equipment, such as paint sprayers and scaffolding
- Physical stamina
- Comfort working on ladders and scaffolding
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must have a clean record
- Drywall experience (preferred)
- Must be able to work some overtime when needed - we pay time and a half over 40 hours
- May be required to take a drug test
Spec Painters LLCSpec Painters, LLC is a professional painting company that has been serving South Carolina since 1997. We specialize in new construction, commercial painting, industrial painting, high performance coating, wall coverings, and much more. Our workers are highly skilled and OSHA certified.