Why Join Spearhead Mobility?
Learn more, earn more! Join a growing company with start-up enthusiasm. Help us upend the wireless retail market as an exclusive AT&T partner.
Teamwork, trust, service, mentorship, and empowerment — these are the qualities engrained in our family culture we’re inviting you to join. Work with people who love their job, want to make a difference to others, and see unlimited opportunities in individual and team success!
What is your role?
As a Lead Customer Advocate, you’ll be responsible for their overall experience, providing wireless and entertainment solutions to our in-store and at-home guests. You will lead team members and operations when the Sales Manager is not available.
You’ll get valuable hands-on training from mentors, advancement opportunities, base + commissions, bonuses, and a fun work environment!
As a Lead Customer Advocate, you will receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Unlimited Commissions Potential (Yes: Unlimited!)
- Performance based Cash Bonuses
- Annual Sales Trip
- 57% Discounts on AT&T plans up to 5 lines
- Professional Development & Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Saving Account (Employer contributions)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Start-up / Family Culture
- Employee Assistance Program (counseling on health and wellness, work life balance, and concierge services)
- Corporate Discounts (concert & sporting event tickets, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, rental cars, and more!)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Brainstorm and identify ways of increasing sales to meet monthly sales goals individually as a team
- Welcome all guests in a professional and friendly manner both in-store, on the phone, and out in the field.
- Cultivate an outstanding guest experience — provide guests with professional wisdom and advocate for the most appropriate products and AT&T solutions to meet their needs.
- Develop and maintain business relationships within the community.
- Participate and assist in marketing efforts to solicit and promote new business inside and outside of the retail store.
- Assist with retail merchandizing, like completing product inventory, maintaining a world-class retail environment, and assisting with cashier duties.
- Demonstrate integrity and respect when interacting with guests and co-workers.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose wireless products through Service & Repair procedures.
- Assist with other tasks and duties
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and effective problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and leadership skills
- Professional, energetic, motivated, and positive attitude
- Basic math, internet, and technology skills
- Previous experience in sales, hospitality, restaurant, or service industry preferred.
- Availability of flexible scheduling to include days, evenings, and weekends
- Good driving record & reliable transportation
- Excellent references; must pass a background check.
- This position involves sitting, standing, walking, reaching, bending and light to moderate lifting
Spearhead Mobility Inc.