Data Analyst - Remote Eligible
- Posted: over a month ago
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.Job Description
As the Data Analyst, you will be responsible for creating analytics and building data visualizations. You will work to ensure Spear has access to the most accurate and reliable data to support business goals in order to mitigate risks and ensure continuity of business operations.
- Responsible for building and maintaining data marts which collect data and support analytics
- Data cleansing and data quality work
- Creation of data visualizations to support business
- Running data robot statistical models to predict behavior
- Support predictive analytics and modeling activities, including the use of the Predictive modeling tool – Data Robot
- Work with team members to create useful reports and dashboards that provide insight, improve/automate processes, or otherwise add value to the team.
- Proven experience in developing and working Tableau driven dashboards, analytics.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures
- A solid understanding of SQL
- Ability to interpret technical or dashboard structure and translate complex business requirements to technical specifications.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
TechnologyView all jobs at Spear Education