spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape and thrive. We are a career, not a job. Every day you get to make a positive difference in someone's life every visit, every time!
Massage Therapists earnings can start from $33 to $47 per massage, including tips, or equivalent to $38,000-$54000/ year ( base on 30 hour work week ). Compensation based on experience..
spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments for our massage therapists to offer relaxation and therapeutic treatments. Our award-winning massages include our signature, deep tissue, hot stone, sports and maternity massages. In-house training provided for your benefit. Your guests can also enjoy a full line of skin care offerings, body scrubs, body wraps, and much more!
Benefits for Massage Therapists
- Earn higher compensation when performing longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue, hot stone and sports massage
- W2 employee
- Health benefits
- Paid in-house training, continuing education opportunities
- Discount on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
- Flexible, consistent schedules with 10 min turn over between guests
- Additional bonuses include: commissions and membership
- Liability insurance
Why join the Spavia family?
- Gratuities are higher guests love a real spa experience! (retreat areas, showers, lockers, robes, spa sandals, a customized experience and great products)
- Family culture with compassion, integrity and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Membership creates relationships and provides a rewarding experience to work concerns over time seeing changes
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast growing spa in the world - multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allows them to return again and again
Massage Therapist Requirements:
- Actively State Licensed Massage Therapists
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol free
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry