- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Spaulding Ridge is a best-in-cloud advisory and IT implementation firm. We help global organizations get financial clarity into the complex, daily sales, and operational decisions that impact profitable revenue generations, efficient operational performance, and reliable financial management.
At Spaulding Ridge, we believe all business is personal. Core to our values is our relationships with our clients, our business partners, our team, and the global community. Our employees dedicate their time to helping our clients transform their business, from strategy through implementation and business transformation. We hire passionate individuals who have the same values as we do. We look for driven individuals who seek to continue solving client problems and bringing innovative ideas to our team. As a small firm with plans to grow rapidly – you will be given the unique opportunity to provide strategic support to the growth of our company.
What You Will Do and Learn
Spaulding Ridge is looking for an experienced Financial Consolidation Solution Architect to lead the delivery of OneStream Software projects in our global practice. As a manager with our OneStream practice, you will develop and deliver project plans, building relationships with existing clients, determine solutions to meet clients’ needs, and provide delivery oversight to project teams.
- Assist clients in fully integrating OneStream Software systems into their current financial consolidation processes and provide input on best practices
- Accountable for project profitability, risk management and client satisfaction
- Manage client expectations and accountability.
- Identify new opportunities with current clients
- Review and edit functional and technical project deliverables
- Review and critique task estimates and technical solutions
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering OneStream Software solutions
- 10+ years Financial Consolidation project management experience with a strong focus on OneStream Software or Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) implementations
- 5+ years’ experience with OneStream Software implementations
- At least one full lifecycle OneStream Software project as a Solution Architect
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Proven business knowledge as well as OneStream Software application specific functional knowledge
- University degree in business, computer science or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client expectations
- Demonstrated follow-through on assignments and issue resolution
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop employees
What else to expect
As a Spaulding Ridge employee, the right candidate will also gain exposure to an early stage growth company providing innovative opportunities to impact our clients in a meaningful way. We believe giving back is core to our values. As such, the opportunity to participate in SR’s day of service, giving back to the global community.
We take care of you!
Here are some our great perks and top benefits to highlight:
- Full benefit offerings including health, wellness, retirement and lifestyle offerings
- Paid holiday time
- Flexible Time Off – Take the time you need when you need to take it
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Spaulding Ridge’s Diversity Commitment
Spaulding Ridge invests in the development of its diverse employees. We appreciate the unique skills and experience that each person brings to the company.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
The company is committed to offering Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Spaulding Ridge and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our Director of Human Resources, Cara Halladay (firstname.lastname@example.org) Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Given the travel and onsite work with customers required for this position, applicants must be vaccinated and produce valid proof of vaccination for the COVID-19 virus prior to employment. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is recognized by either providing a government issued COVID-19 vaccination card or proof of vaccination from your health provider. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or religious belief, please submit a written request to Human Resources for additional consideration, but exceptions will be extremely limited.