Higher Education Industry Consultant
Spaulding Ridge LLC Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Spaulding Ridge is a best-in-cloud advisory and IT implementation firm. We help global organizations get financial clarity into the complex, daily sales, and operational decisions that impact profitable revenue generations, efficient operational performance, and reliable financial management.
At Spaulding Ridge, we believe all business is personal. Core to our values is our relationships with our clients, our business partners, our team, and the global community. Our employees dedicate their time to helping our clients transform their business, from strategy through implementation and business transformation. We hire passionate individuals who have the same values as we do. We look for driven individuals who seek to continue solving client problems and bringing innovative ideas to our team. As a small firm with plans to grow rapidly – you will be given the unique opportunity to provide strategic support to the growth of our company.
What You Will Do and Learn
We are looking for a consultant with expertise in the Higher Education Industry (preferably in financial planning, budgeting, and reporting or institutional effectiveness) to join our Anaplan practice.
Ideal candidate will be able to:
- Lead the end-to-end process transformation for our clients
- Deep understanding of Higher Education planning and reporting processes
- Lead and develop teams
- Guide clients to enhance their process utilizing both Anaplan expertise and Higher Education Industry Subject Matter Expertise
- Navigate through ambiguity and learn new processes and technologies quickly
- Think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of proficiency in working with numbers
- Build trust and form relationships with customers for future engagements
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Logistics, and/or Management Information Systems
- 5+ years of experience in Higher Education Consulting, Budget & Finance, Financial Reporting and Analysis, or Institutional Effectiveness
- Experience working on complex, team-based engagements in an IT consulting organization or institution
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including an understanding of how to develop macros, model large data sets utilizing Lookups and SumIf functions and strong understanding of multi-dimensional data architecture
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise
- Experience preferred in Higher Education Industry technology systems such as Anaplan, Kaufman Hall, Adaptive Planning, Banner, Colleague, Jenzabar, SAP, or Oracle
What else to expect
As an employee of Spaulding Ridge, you will gain exposure to an early-stage growth company providing innovative opportunities to impact our clients in a meaningful way. We believe giving back is core to our values so as a summer intern you will be given the opportunity to participate in SR’s day of service, giving back to the global community.
We take care of you!
Here are some our great perks and top benefits to highlight:
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and Life insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid holiday time
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Spaulding Ridge’s Diversity Commitment
Spaulding Ridge invests in the development of its diverse employees. We appreciate the unique skills and experience that each person brings to the company.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
The company is committed to offering Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Spaulding Ridge and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our Director of Human Resources, Cara Halladay (email@example.com) Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Given the travel and onsite work with customers required for this position, applicants must be vaccinated and produce valid proof of vaccination for the COVID-19 virus prior to employment. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is recognized by either providing a government issued COVID-19 vaccination card or proof of vaccination from your health provider. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or religious belief, please submit a written request to Human Resources for additional consideration, but exceptions will be extremely limited.
Spaulding Ridge LLC
EducationView all jobs at Spaulding Ridge LLC