Coupa Senior Consultant
- Expired: November 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Coupa Chicago, Illinois San Francisco, California Omaha, Nebraska United States Denver, Colorado Dallas, Texas Houston, Texas
Spaulding Ridge is a best-in-cloud advisory and IT implementation firm. We help global organizations get financial clarity into the complex, daily sales, and operational decisions that impact profitable revenue generations, efficient operational performance, and reliable financial management.
At Spaulding Ridge, we believe all business is personal. Core to our values is our relationships with our clients, our business partners, our team, and the global community. Our employees dedicate their time to helping our clients transform their business, from strategy through implementation and business transformation. We hire passionate individuals who have the same values as we do. We look for driven individuals who seek to continue solving client problems and bringing innovative ideas to our team. As a small firm with plans to grow rapidly – you will be given the unique opportunity to provide strategic support to the growth of our company.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our Coupa practice.
In this role, the ideal candidate will be able to:
- Build a world-class solution design strategy and action plan for each client engagement.
- Lead a variety of workshops including business process reviews, discovery sessions, requirements gathering sessions, and design sessions.
- Perform analysis of complex business information including business and technical requirements, process models, user stories, and process gaps.
- Lead a team of Consultants and Analysts to build your designed Coupa solution
- Work alongside a PM to manage project budget and profitability, delivery schedules and overall quality of the solution.
- Advise clients on industry and Coupa best practices to drive process transformation.
- Support pre-sales and internal continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Assist the practice lead in the evolution and refinement of delivery methodologies and best practices
- 5+ years’ experience in a Project Lead, Solution Architect, or Lead Business Analyst role
- Knowledge of competitive technologies: Ariba, Concur, SAP, Oracle, Ivalua, GEP, JAGGAER
- Background in procurement and supply chain systems
- Proven ability to manage projects, lead discovery and build cycles, and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations.
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated industry or domain expertise.
- Experience participating in a minimum of 10 Coupa implementations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
What else to expect
Employees will also gain exposure to an early-stage growth company providing innovative opportunities to impact our clients in a meaningful way. We believe giving back is core to our values so as an employee you will be given the opportunity to participate in SR’s day of service, giving back to the global community.
We take care of you!
Here are some our great perks and top benefits to highlight:
- Full benefit offerings including health, wellness, retirement and lifestyle offerings
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid holiday time
- Flexible Time Off – Take the time you need when you need to take it
Spaulding Ridge’s Diversity Commitment
Spaulding Ridge invests in the development of its diverse employees. We appreciate the unique skills and experience that each person brings to the company.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
The company is committed to offering Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Spaulding Ridge and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our Director of Human Resources, Cara Halladay (firstname.lastname@example.org) Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Given the travel and onsite work with customers required for this position, applicants must be vaccinated and produce valid proof of vaccination for the COVID-19 virus prior to employment. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is recognized by either providing a government issued COVID-19 vaccination card or proof of vaccination from your health provider. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or religious belief, please submit a written request to Human Resources for additional consideration, but exceptions will be extremely limited.
You have been redirected to a Spaulding Ridge LLC job page
Spaulding Ridge LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Spaulding Ridge LLC