Call Center Representative
Spaulding Clinical Research West Bend, WI
- Posted: 7 days ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Be a part of something bigger…
Here at Spaulding Clinical Research, we are looking for a part-time Call Center Representative to join our team. This position is Monday through Friday, 6am-1pm or 7am-2pm (depending on need). Here are a few of the details:
- Performs a variety of tasks associated with clinical study activities which are integral to the successful conduct of research studies. Assists in the handling of in-bound & out-bound telephone calls with study site personnel and/or potential study subjects or enrolled subjects. Staff must screen potential subjects via telephone to determine study qualification per study protocol requirements and schedule screening appointments.
Education & Experience…
- Computer savvy is a MUST. (General knowledge & ability to troubleshoot)
- Prior Call Center experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Spaulding Clinical ResearchWhy Work Here?
Be a part of something BIGGER. Here at Spaulding, you will be part of a company that strives to help hundreds of thousands of people.
SPAULDING CLINICAL aims to be the clinical research organization by which all others are measured. Pioneering in our approach to redefining how the industry perceives and achieves success; passionate in our pursuit of ingenious solutions that mitigate risk; loving in our care for our volunteers, customers and employees; and heroic in our ambitions to ensure the health and safety of people around the globe - Spaulding Clinical is taking research beyond results to create a marketplace of safer drugs.
AddressWest Bend, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Spaulding Clinical Research