- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for a great opportunity working in the Aerospace & Defense Industry right here in Brooksville Florida? (about an hour north of Tampa)? Spartronics is looking for career minded individuals who are interested in the manufacturing & assembly of critical components for Aerospace, Defense, Medical and Commercial applications. Whether you have experience in the industry or are looking for a change, Spartronics offers job training, great wages, health, vision & dental insurance - that start day 1, paid vacation, paid holidays, retirement savings with company match and a great Mon-Thu 4/10 schedule!
Basic Purpose of Position: Support the Program Manager with customer relations concerning work in-progress. Provide quality service to our customers and real time responses. Develop, maintain, and communicate sales order requirements from the customers to manufacturing, ensuring all activities and projects are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Ensure that all assignments are performed in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, Provincial and Company safety and health regulations, and where applicable, proper personal protective equipment is utilized.
Ensure compliance with all customer & company quality standards & certifications.
- Works with our Operations Team and Program Managers to create Production Schedule.
- Manages and develops production plans based on customer demand.
- Review and release work orders to meet production plans ensuring adequate material quantities are available through the proper use of material profiles.
- Coordinate with Purchasing concerning purchase items which impact the MPS or Production Plan.
- Communicate all changes to the production schedule to the customer, program manager, manufacturing, and manufacturing support functions, securing approvals and authorizations as required according to the production scheduling guidelines.
- Review customer’s request to return product with the appropriate engineer and program manager, and process RMA work order as required.
- Receive ECO’s and ECN’s from the customer and coordinate the implementation with the customer, program manager, manufacturing, and manufacturing support functions.
- Resolve obsolete/End of Life part issues with the program manager and purchasing.
- Report, analyze, monitor, and disposition excess material in conjunction/coordination with the program manager.
- Respond to customer requests and facilitate answers within the organization with the in conjunction with the program manager.
- Manage/coordinate all material support for both the customer and company.
- Attend production status meetings as required.
- Works with on-line material ordering system.
- Will exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree Logistics, Business or Industrial Engineering (or other relevant field) preferred.
- 3-5 Years of relevant business experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Comfortable and proficient using computers & technology to perform work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs such as Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Proficient with material resource planning systems and software.
30167 Power Line Road
Brooksville, FL 34602
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Spartronics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled 41 CFR 60-1.4
30167 Power Line RdBrooksville, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?